Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
We reserve the right to revise these Terms at any time. If we do, we will post the modified Terms on this page and indicate the date of the most recent change above. Your continued use of Practice Interviews constitutes acceptance of these Terms and any modifications thereto.
Please note: These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
Your Practice Interviews Account
You may be required to register an account with us for the proposes of using our services. You agree that the information you provide is accurate to the best of your knowledge. You must be at least 18 years of age or emancipated according to the local jurisdiction. You will be required certain personal information to us as part of your account. You agree to maintain the information as to its accuracy. Failure to maintain an up-to-date account may result in your inability to use our services. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your account.
In registering, you may elect to create an account with a valid email address and password or, if possible, create an account via a third party service such as Facebook. You understand and acknowledge that if you create an account using any third party services, you will be subject to those terms and conditions as well as privacy policies in connection with the use of our services.
Use of Services
Content from other users and third parities may be made available to you through Practice Interviews. "Content" means any work or authorship or information, including salaries, company reviews, interview reviews, company photos, logos, employer profile information, comments, opinions, postings, resumes, text, files, images, photos, works of authorship, e-mail, data, or other materials you find on Practice Interviews. Because we do not control such Content, you understand and agree that (1) we are not responsible for, and do not endorse, any such Content; (2) we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, reliability or quality of the information in such Content; and (3) we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful Content made available by users, advertisers, and third parties.
You agree, represent, and warrant that you will use Practice Interviews for only lawful purposes in a manner consistent with these Terms and any and all applicable laws, regulations, or other legally enforceable obligations you may have towards us and any third parties. You are solely responsible for any and all Content that is posted through your account on Practice Interviews ("Your Content".) You agree that by submitting or authorizing Your Content for use on Practice Interviews, you have reviewed and understood these Terms. You understand that you may expose yourself to liability if Your Content or other use of Practice Interviews violated applicable law or any third-party right.
We do not claim ownership in any Content that you submit or authorize for use to Practice Interviews, but you grant us the right to use such Content as set forth below. By submitting or authorizing us to display any Content on Practice Interviews, you hereby grant to us an unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sub-licenses) to use, copy, perform, display, create, paywall, or sell derivative works of, adapt and distribute such Content in any and all media (now known or later developed) throughout the world. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby expressly waive any and all of your moral rights applicable to Practice Interviews' exercise of the foregoing license. You agree that this license includes the right for us to provide, promote, and improve Practice Interviews and to make Content submitted to or through Practice Interviews available to other companies, organizations or individuals for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use. No compensation will be paid with respect to the Content that you post through Practice Interviews. You should only submit Content to Practice Interviews that you are comfortable sharing with others under the terms and conditions of these Terms.
Practice Interviews may contain links to third-party websites placed by us as a service to those interested in this information or posted by other users. Your use of all such links to third-party websites is at your own risk. We do not monitor or have any control over and make no claim or representation regarding third-party websites. To the extent such links are provided by us, they are provided only as a convenience, and a link to a third-party website does not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third-party website. When you leave Practice Interviews, our terms and policies do not govern your use of third-party websites.
You agree that you will not:
- Impersonate another person, or their email address, or misrepresent your current or former affiliation with an employer.
- Create user accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses; create or use an account for anyone other than yourself.
- Post Content that you do not own or have the right to post in accordance with the license set forth in these Terms;
- Post Content that is defamatory, libelous, or fraudulent; that you know to be false or misleading; or that does not reflect your honest opinion and experience;
- Act in a manner that is harassing, threatening, abusive, racist or bigoted, is otherwise objectionable (as determined by Practice Interviews);
- Promote, endorse or further illegal activities; Disclose information in violation of any legally enforceable confidentiality, non-disclosure or other contractual restrictions or rights of any third party, including any
- current or former employers or potential employers;
- Violate the privacy, publicity, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third-party;
- Post anything pornographic or sexually explicit in nature, or engage in the exploitation of persons in a sexual or violent manner;
- Imply a Practice Interviews endorsement or partnership of any kind without our express written permission;
- Send messages in violation of the USA CAN-SPAM Act or any other applicable anti-spam law; Introduce software or automated agents to Practice Interviews, or access Practice Interviews so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated messages, or to scrape, strip or mine data from Practice Interviews without our express written permission;
- "Frame" or "mirror" or otherwise incorporate part of Practice Interviews into any website, or "deep-link" to any portion of Practice Interviews without our express written permission.
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of Practice Interviews or any Content (excluding Your Content) without our express written permission;
- Copy or use the information, Content (excluding Your Content), or data on Practice Interviews in connection with a competitive service, as determined by Practice Interviews;
- Sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise monetize access to Practice Interviews or any Content (excluding Your Content) without our express written permission;
- Interfere with, disrupt, modify, reverse engineer, or decompile any data or functionality of Practice Interviews; Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software to Practice Interviews; or attempt to circumvent any security feature of Practice Interviews.
Enforcement by Practice Interviews
While Practice Interviews has no obligation to do so, Practice Interviews reserves the right to review, edit, and delete any Content (or portion thereof) that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms or other applicable policies posted on Practice Interviews, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, inappropriate.
While we have no obligation to do so, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action in our sole direction against you if you violate these Terms, including without limitation: suspending your rights to use Practice Interviews; terminating your membership and account; reporting you to law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or administrative bodies; and taking legal action against you.